Martini Sparkling Rose 0.0% - Three ways to drink our favourite non-alcoholic rosé!
In our opinion, there is no better way to start an evening than a glass of sparkling rosé, and you can’t argue with Martini Sparkling Rose 0.0% for its refreshing taste and excellent quality. However, if you have a special occasion planned, and are looking for a way to impress your guests, Drink Dry is here to share with you three delicious mocktails that are sure to leave your guests wanting more - and with no nasty headache in the morning! Whether you’re craving something fresh and fruity, or sultry and sour, these recipes have got you covered.
This Spanish classic is known and loved all over the world for its shareable format and delicious fruity flavours. Our modern twist on this recipe uses not only Martini Rose but Bax Botanics Sea Buckthorn, a luxurious alcohol-free spirit with notes of citrus and berries.
- 1 bottle of Martini Rose
- 2 cups sparkling water
- 1/4 cup Bax Botanics Sea Buckthorn
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- Pour Martini Rose into a pitcher.
- Add Bax Botanics, sparkling water and fruit.
- Chill for a few hours, the fruit will naturally sweeten the Rosé Sangria.
- If needed add simple syrup, if not add ice.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
Sparkling Rosé Margarita
This delicious love child between Sparkling Rosé and the famous Margarita is the perfect tipple for any sophisticated events you have planned. What really elevates this recipe is the iconic sugar rim, which makes this mocktail perfectly instagrammable!
- 4oz of Martini Rose 0.0%
- 20z Bax Botanics Sea Buckthorn
- 1 juice of lime
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- Add ice, Bax Botanics and lime juice to a cocktail shaker and shake until fully chilled.
- Rub the rim of a glass with a lime wedge and dip in the sugar.
- Pour the cocktail shaker mixture carefully in the glass and top with the sparkling rosé.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy!
Strawberry Smash Cocktail
Whether it's girls night or a garden party, this fruity mocktail will certainly fit the bill. Not only does it look great, it tastes even better! If you’re looking for a drink that’s sweet, refreshing and won’t punish you the next day, this one’s for you.
- 3/4 oz of lemon juice
- 3/4oz strawberry purée
- 1 dash of rose water
- 1 1/2oz Martini Rosé 0.0%
- Fresh strawberries, to garnish
- Shake all ingredients except the rosé together in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain into a lowball glass with ice.
- Top with sparkling rosé.
- Garnish with a strawberry and enjoy!